Wednesday 29 November 2017

Kim Kardashian Gets Heartfelt Thank You Note from Imprisoned Grandma

 Kim Kardashian has received a personal thank you note by imprisoned  62-year-old grandmother,Alice Marie Johnson  .

According to a thank you note from Alice to Kim, obtained by TMZ ... Alice was floored when she found out Kardashian had enlisted high-powered lawyer Shawn Holley to help with her case. Johnson is currently serving a life sentence for her involvement in a cocaine ring ... her first offense.
Alice wrote,
"Ms. Kardashian you are literally helping to save my life and restore me to my family. I was drowning and you have thrown me a life jacket and given me hope."



Kim's not just focused on Johnson's case either -- she's also involved in the effort to free Cyntoia Brown, a Tennessee woman who killed a man who was allegedly using her as a sex slave when she was 16.
Kardashian and Holley are continuing to communicate with Johnson, Brown and their lawyers in order to develop the best plan for clemency.


No comments:

Post a Comment